journey

journey

Monday, August 3, 2015

AKIRA SHOCK !!

maybe this is my real face when  i got a 'surprise' this morning

is it a good or a bad new?? even until now, i still can't figure it out yet. i don't even know why. everything in my head are just spinning together. speechless. that is also the best word to describe myself at this moment. i can't even sleep now.. hahaha..  acah2 burn midnight oil even though i still have a lot of things to do tomorrow. 

actually, everything has been revealed 4 days ago. i thought that is the only surprise that i will get  for now. but everything is beyond my expectation and my control. ohh beside of having that kind of face (even just in my head) i also have this kind of face.. 

feeling wonderful and grateful.. ^_^

see, i even confuse with what i actually felt. the reason why i feel so wonderful and grateful is because my dream has become a reality. at this moment, it not just my imagination anymore even i still can't believe it. huhu.. so, i hope that i'll use this golden or maybe this platinum opportunity to become a better person in the future not just in academic but in everything. but......

hahaha... i just want to leave that space blank. i don't want to continue that sentence anymore. if you're so curios about it then try to figure it out. if you are not interested then leave it blank forever...


counting the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment